Thank you for shopping at shopradka.com. This privacy and security policy (“Policy”) outlines the information we collect about you, how we use the information and the choices you have to review, revise and/or restrict our usage of this information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
shopradka.com collects customer information for a variety of reasons, including as part of our ongoing efforts to provide superior customer service, improve our customer's shopping experience and to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions, including those that we believe may be of particular interest to you based on information we have collected. We collect personal information such as your name, financial information, telephone number, e-mail and postal address (“Personal Information”) that you provide to us when you save your information with us or when you participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey. We use this information to process any transaction, inquiry or promotion that you initiate with us, and provide you with advertising tailored to your interests. In addition, we maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us or our business partners to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on this or other websites and to provide you with offers, promotions or information that we believe may be of interest to you. We also monitor use of the Website and traffic patterns to improve the Website design and the products and services we offer as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you.
Our Email List
We offer those who sign-up for our email list advanced notice of sales, new merchandise, store openings and other radka news. Email addresses collected at shopradka.com are used internally. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, please contact us. We will remove your name from our email list within a reasonable period of time. Please recognize that you may receive another email before we are able to remove you.
Sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on the Website are encrypted using 128-bit secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed; (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party; and (d) WHEN YOU TRANSFER ANY INFORMATION TO US, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose the information /personal data in the following ways:
- We will share the Personal Information internally with our employees who are required in the course of business (and solely for the purpose of) to receive and analyze the information. We will not disclose the Personal Information to any third party without your explicit consent unless required to do so by law.
- If We are sold to a third party, or We otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, We will transfer the Personal Information to such third party.
- With trusted partners who work with us under confidentiality agreements; these entities may use the Personal Information to help communicate with you about our offers, and our marketing partners.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we use your contact information
We use your information or personal data:
- To provide our services and service related purpose such as responding to your queries, and carrying out transactions you have requested for; enabling you to use the Website; providing you information about services available through Website; Resolving glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problem;
- Maintain and improve our services such as navigating the Website, and carrying out transactions on the Website.
- To communicate or interact with you (Email address, Phone Nos. etc.)
- Improve safety and reliability of our services.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- To prevent fraud and misuse.
- To protect our interest and interest of other users.
- Enforcing our rights and interest.
- For compliance of legal obligations.
- For Internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving experience, identifying usage trends etc.
- We develop statistics that are helpful to understand how you can use the Website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of the Website and to administer and improve the same. This statistical data is interpreted by us in our continuing effort to present on the Website, content that you are seeking in a format you find most helpful. The information we collect and analyze is completely anonymous and is used to improve the services offered on the Website.
How we protect your data
Our full endeavor is to make You aware about Your rights in relation to Your Personal data We process. You may exercise the following rights /option:
- You can get access to or receive a copy of your Personal Data that We hold and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- If you believe that the information we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you can correct it or have the right to request that we correct such inaccurate personal information.
- You may request that we delete your personal information if you believe that : (a) We no longer need to process your information for the purpose for which it was provided, (b) You wish to withdraw your consent or permission to process your personal information, or (c) We are not using your information in a lawful manner.
- If you don’t want to use our services, you always have the option to delete your account with us.
Third party Websites
When you click on a Service Site/Third Party website or Link, you will be entering another website over which we have no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these websites, including the payment gateway website, require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such websites.